Thursday, October 25, 2018

Again



Is there ever a situation where it's too late to start again?

Ever a period where you've cried too many tears to be heard?

Ever a time where God is unable to redeem?

Is it true that because I've been quiet on here, there's no use trying again?

That's what the enemy tells me. As I've contemplated the gentle nudges from the Father to write, the enemy of my heart hisses in my ear, "Are you even kidding? Just look at what you looked like this year! Afraid. Defeated. Silenced. Weak. Who do you think you are to even imagine that you could be used for anything good?"

He's right, of course. At least partly. God has brought me through some really hard things recently. Some I had gone through prior to beginning this blog. Some I experienced after. But does experiencing the pain, and suffering because of it, invalidate the voice that God has given me? Does that fact that I am so easily shaken, so easily silenced (there, I said it!) mean that in my weakness I can't be used for good?

No matter where this goes, no matter if anyone sees it or no one does, even if it is simply a space for me to lay milestones to show what God has brought me through, it will be worth it. Because I am walking in obedience. Who do I think I am? I am a messenger with an important message. I am humble and even more humbled, but I am not unwilling. I am a child of God. And nothing can undo that.


   Green by *megan_elzey*

No comments:

Post a Comment